Choose 'Best Friends4Life' pet insurance because…
- All claims can be settled 'direct' - you will only need to pay the applicable excess for eligible treatments. Your vet will be paid the remainder – typically within 5 working days of our team receiving the necessary paperwork
- All our policies offer lifelong cover with generous per condition limits which 're-charge' at each renewal
- We have a team of veterinary nurses assessing your claim who understand your pet’s illness or accident
- Our Customer Service team are UK-based
- You can download a claim form and, once your claim is submitted, you can track its progress online!
- Receive 10% off each pet’s premium when you take out cover for more than one pet
- We are here to help when you need it most
Why Do I Need Pet Insurance?
For as little as £4.50 a month you could insure your Best Friend!
Each year 1 in 3 pets are injured or become ill* and need urgent veterinary treatment. The cost of this treatment is rising due to medical advances in pet health, which is good for your pet, but a concern for you. We can help you cover the cost of these unexpected bills leaving you free to concentrate on helping an important member of your family.
*source: Datamonitor - UK Pet Insurance 2008
Pet Insurance Explained
Your Pet Insurance protects against unforeseen incidents that can affect your pet and your pocket. At Best Friends pet insurance we are here to help you through these difficult times.
We offer three levels of cover to suit you and your pet's requirements. Please click here for more information.